Introducing Fast Alert®. The proven network-managed warning
and status system.
All organizations are at risk of emergencies — natural disasters, bomb threats, medical
situations. Notification and control of individuals within affected facilities must happen quickly
in order to minimize risk and maximize survivability. Now there is a product that delivers this
control to public and private buildings utilizing existing technologies.
With Fast Alert®, emergency management and communication system,
you can provide immediate control of emergencies and deliver notification and directions to
occupants within affected areas.
Fast Alert® has the ability to decentralize emergency management
and expands the ability to quickly react and trigger a response to any urgent situation.
Download our E-Brochure (1.1MB PDF)
Key Features of the Fast Alert® Warning System
- Intuitive access screens — easy to learn and quick to remember!
- Multi-level authentication for permission-based user access.
- Immediate delivery of incident status messages.
- Voice alerts in both English and Spanish. NEW
- Email notifications. NEW
- Cell phone text message notifications. NEW
- Low initial startup cost — start simple and expand as needed.
- Seamlessly switch from centralized to decentralized
control during incident.
- Real time text status and tactical planning information.
- Web-based interface; no need to load any software.
- Supported by all common Web browsers.
- Implementation in virtually any pre-existing intercom-based environment.
- Integrates seamlessly with Law Enforcement Agencies, Fire Departments and Emergency Medical Providers.
- Detailed logs of the emergency, available to Emergency Responders
“A technology based security solution designed to meet the 21st
century needs of our schools. It empowers the principal, providing needed resources to
help manage a critical incident. It is simple to use, effective and affordable.
AUGUST, 2010-Incident Alert Systems (IAS) now has patents for the Fast Alert® incident warning and management system within the US, Canada and Europe.
Complete Story (145k PDF)
8/10/2010 - Incident Alert Systems (IAS) has been granted patent protection under Canadian Patent # 2,579,823 for their Fast Alert® system.
10/14/2009 - Fast Alert® is now installed at every school in Washington's Puyallup School District. (143k PDF)
5/26/09 - Franklin Pierce School District of Tacoma Selects Fast Alert® Emergency Warning And Incident Management System From Incident Alert Systems For Second High School Installation. (144k PDF)
[ News Archive ]